- Looking for a water playground where you can relax and watch kids play from a close distance? Head to Delftsehout @ Korftlaan 3a, 2616 LJ Delft (behind IKEA, Delft) which has a sandy beach and shallow water (max.50cm). The water is clean enough for swimming and it’s a fantastic place for a day outing with friends and family. The water playground is open between April 1 and October 1 (daily) from 10:00 to 16:30. Additionally, there is also a petting zoo nearby and they organize fun activities round the year. Check website here!
- Southern Fun Playground Kids can play with water, sand, mud, loose branches and so on. In the bushes children can play hide and seek, but also tree houses with loose branches that lie. Between high hills is a walkway made connecting to a lookout tower. There is also a fast-flowing stream where children can play with and in the water. Free entry.Tip: take boots and dry clothes
- Speeltuin Frederik Hendrikplein, Frederik Hendrikplein, Den Haag It is mainly a wooden playground for children up to 12 years. There are climbing frames roundabouts swings, seesaw, wooden train, small trampoline and big and small slides. Free entry
- The Mallemolen, Westduinweg 138, The Hague is a big playground with a zip line, sand pit, slide with climbing frames and bridge, big and small swings and also a small play area for kids below 2 years. Free entry
- Scheveningse bosjes, Ary van der Spuyweg is a large sandy playground preferably for 4 years and older kids. There is also a skateboard park there. The visit can also be accompanied with a walk into the Scheveningen forest around it. The parents can relax on the picnic tables and watch the kids playing. Free entry
- Monkeybos; where kids of all ages can climb trees, make huts, climb a watch tower, run through huge water pipes and have fun for hours. Entry is fee and it is open from sunrise to sunset. Meijendelseweg 42, 2243 CN Wassenaar
- Speeltuin Westerpret is the largest outdoor playground of Zoetermeer suitable for children up to 12 years. They can climb, slide, trampoline, swing and cable and also water fun, table tennis, mini golf and quad biking. There is also a separate toddler area on site and a large bunker play. It is also possible to rent a boat in the adjacent pond. A kiosk is also available where one can enjoy a snack and drink. Check the website for opening times and entry fees. Heuvelweg 4.2716 DZ Zoetermeer
- Playground Westbroekpark; Kapelweg 35.2587 BK Hague
- It is a beautiful park in Scheveningen with a seasonal rose park (see 300 species of roses!). The playground is huge with zip line, see saws, climbing castle, pirate ship with slides, sand pit and a lot more. It can keep the kids of all ages busy for hours. It is an ideal place to hold picnics and get together. Rent and row a boar at teahouse Waterkant!