- Ouder en Kindgym (2 to 4 years) It is a parent and child gym where the mothers can also flex some muscles together with kids and have an amazing start on Monday morning. The toddlers get a chance to play with balls, sing rhymes, climb and hang on ladders, overcome obstacles, play hide & seek, swing on ropes and do many other exciting activities for 1-1.5 hours on Monday Mornings from 9 to 10:20 am. I highly recommend this as it is very useful for early physical development of the child and motor skills.
- Contact: Lindoduin, 2583 AP Den Haag, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06-51498516
- Payment: Direct debit payable twice in January and July. Kids joining in between the months are charged a pro rata amount. It costs app. 66 euros half-yearly plus one time registration of 20 euros (non-refundable). The first trial class is free!
- They also conduct Gymnastics and Recreational Gymnastics lessons for boys and girls from 4 upto 18 years. Time table can be checked here and more information on classes here
Neptunus is similar to CGV Scheveningen (see above) gym. It has several locations in Scheveningen and caters to several age groups. They conduct toddler gym, gymnastics and recreational gymnastics lessons for boys and girls from 3 to 18 years. Time table and more information on the classes can be checked on the website.
Toddler Swing Gym (upto 4 years) takes place at 115, Waldeck Pyrmontkade on Fridays from 9:30 to 11:30 and the price is euros per child. Het Bewengingslaboratarium also conducts fun swing workshops for older children from 5 to 10 years at the same location. For schedule and contact details click here.
The Little Gym (4 months to 12 years)
- It caters to several age groups with diverse classes filled with movement, music, learning and laughter.
- Address:Koningin Julianalaan 343, 2273JJ, Voorburg
- Call 070 300 0992 to book a trial class
- Payment: They have a prepaid payment system where you pay for a term lasting few months and the effective cost of each class comes to app 20 euros. It is easy to do make-up classes
- The duration of a class is 60 minutes
- They are professional with international environment and offer personal attention
Playball (2-7 years) is unique multi-sport, multi-skill programme in English (and Dutch) that coaches girls and boys the essential building blocks to play tennis, hockey, cricket, rugby, football, basketball, baseball and volleyball. It offers classes at different locations and the schedule can be checked here. The payment is by the season and a single class effectively costs around 13 euros. Check the website!
- During the lessons toddlers are engaged in different games and movement. Each lesson there is a different theme. Fun is always the most important part
- The cost of a single lesson is €6. A 10 lesson stripcard costs €55 and €100 for 20 lessons
- Walk-ins and advance sign in;both are allowed
- Contact @ 06-41910908 and email: email@example.com
- Time and location
- Wednesday 10:00 to 11:00 hours (10:10 am start the lesson) @ HDM Sports, Theo Mann Bouwmeesterlaan 205 2597 GV Den Haag
- Wednesday 2:00 p.m. to 15:00 pm (14:15 am start the lesson) @ Community Center ‘t Nieuwelant, Rotterdamseweg 176, 3135 PX Vlaardingen
- Thursday 10:00 to 11:00 hours (10:15 am start the lesson) @ Sports hall HKV / Our Eibernest, Steenwijklaan 16, 2541 RL Den Haag